NOW RECRUITING WATERSPORTS INSTRUCTORS FOR THE 2017 SEASON
Watersports Job Opportunities with Aqua Sports - seasonal vacancies from April - October
WHY CHOOSE AQUA SPORTS?
- Competitive pay rates
- Local seasonal accommodation can be rented
- Comprehensive training packages including RYA & BCU qualifications
- Fun & friendly team working environment
- Busy lake-based operation
- Broad skill-based training
- Watersports management training opportunities
WATERSPORTS JOBS FOR THE 2017 SEASON - Have you go what it takes to be part of our team?
- Passion for your sport
If you can say yes to all of the above then apply now. We need to fill the following vacancies:
- 1 x RYA Senior Instructor (April-October). You will join a team of experienced SI's - This vancany would suit a newly qualified SI seeking to develop their experience.
- 1 x Multi Qualified RYA Dinghy and BCU Level 1 coach instructor (Windsurfing instructor qualification an advantage (April-October). You will be joining a team of instructors. This role would suit a newly qualified multi sport instructor or someone with one season's experience.
- 3 x RYA/BCU watersports Instructors in dinghy sailing, paddlesports and windsurfing - Summer season (July - August).
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com