MAP AND DIRECTIONS
Aqua Sports from M25
- Leave M25 at Junction 8.
- Head towards REIGATE on A217.
- 100 yards along A217 turn left into GATTON BOTTOM, downhill towards MERSTHAM.
- Turn right at end.
- Now you are on the A23. Go half a mile and you are on MERSTHAM HIGH STREET.
- Turn left off HIGH STREET into SCHOOL HILL, signposted to NUTFIELD and GODSTONE.
- Take 1st right immediately after the railway bridge into NUTFIELD ROAD, continue past the shops through MERSTHAM village.
- Go straight over mini roundabout through the 6' 6" width restriction.
- The entrance to MERCERS COUNTRY PARK is a quarter of a mile on the left.
DIRECTIONS AVOIDING WIDTH RESTRICTION
Aqua Sports from A23 Merstham
- Continue on the A23 to REDHILL.
- At the Redhill station roundabout turn left to A25 (signposted Godstone)
- At Cormonger’s Lane turn left go to end.
- Turn right into Nutfield Marsh Road. The lake entrance is a quarter of a mile on the left.
Mercers Country Park is well indicated from Redhill, and the surrounding
area - simply follow the brown signs with a picture of a dinghy, stating Country Park.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH
Take the A23 into Merstham High Street, turn right into School Hill, signposted to NUTFIELD and GODSTONE. Follow directions 7, 8 and 9 above.
DIRECTIONS FROM MERSTHAM RAILWAY STATION
The station is on the High Street, so follow directions 6, 7, 8 and 9 above.
The Aqua Sports Company
Mercers Country Park
Nutfield Marsh Road